Through his own experience, Mark found much of what was passed off as financial advice was actually a sales pitch for financial products. Mark believed that he could do a better job.So, rather than sitting back and complaining about the flaws in the industry, he decided to build his own practice.
It’s not easy starting your own practice but Mark believes that it’s worth it, and that there’s a growing market of clients willing to pay for competent strategic and comprehensive advice from highly qualified advisors that treat their clients with respect and not as numbers.
SPAA specialist advisors are required to maintain their skills and knowledge through continuing education and their work practices, integrity, professionalism and ethical standards are regularly reviewed to ensure they maintain the high standards required.
You wouldn’t visit a GP to have a hip replacement, so why take advice about your SMSF from anyone other than a SPAA accredited SMSF specialist?
- Advanced Diploma Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking Management)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™
- SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Mortgage & Finance Association Australia (MFAA)
- Senior Australian Equity Release Association (SEQUAL)